Bitcoin South Africa
Welcome to the Bitcoin ZAR website, a place for people living in South Africa who are interested in Bitcoin. Join our bitcoin community for South Africa and become part of the Bitcoin revolution in South Africa and around the world. Start accepting and making payments in Bitcoin almost immediately, and introduce customers, friends and family to Bitcoin so that you have a network of people you can transact with locally and internationally. Does your business accept bitcoin as a payment method for products or services? Join our bitcoin buiness directory if you do, just send us your website details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority, managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
Why Bitcoin is better than Bank transfers, Paypal and credit card transactions
- Not linked to your bank account
- No need for account verification
- No central authority telling you what you can and cannot do with your money
- Your account can never be seized or closed
- Privacy is enhanced with Bitcoin and it reduces identity theft.
- Deposits are available within minutes
- Available in any country, there are no international boundaries: send and receive anywhere in the world for no additional fees
- Unlimited Access: have full control of your money, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, from anywhere in the world
- No high banking and transaction fees, monthly and annual fees, overdraft or overlimit fees
- No minimum or maximum amount for transactions
- Purchases can be completely anonymous.
- Transactions cannot be reversed.
Get started with bitcoin today, download or signup for an online wallet to store your coins to begin with.