In a follow up to our post with step-by-step instructions on how to buy bitcoin with a credit card using the bitcoin exchange CEX.IO, this post is to show you how you can earn a little extra cash from them using their bitcoin affiliate program.
The exchange has recently launched an affiliate program, allowing their users to earn money by referring new users to the website. What this means is that as a customer of the CEX.IO bitcoin exchange, you can earn a passive income by referring others to the exchange to buy bitcoin.
Established in 2013, CEX.IO is one of the oldest long running multi-functional cryptocurrency exchanges, and is trusted by over half million users.
Within this bitcoin affiliate program, you earn 30% of the fee from all exchange transactions of your referred users, including all their future purchases/sales on CEX.IO!
How Does it Work?
1. Share your personal referral link across the web
2. The more users you bring to the more you earn
3. Get 30% of fee from all trade transactions of your referred users!
Log into your account at CEX.IO and at the top of the screen you will see the “Affiliate” link in the top menu. You will see the screen shown in the picture above, displaying your personal referral link. Copy the link and share it with people to earn from everyone who signs up using your link.
Some extra advantages of the Bitcoin Affiliate Program:
- Real-time traffic stats right in your profile and a massive set of promo tools (banners and landings).
- The reward is added to your USD balance automatically once a day, not for the day before, but for 30 days ago.
- All fees are recalculated to USD equivalent at the moment when transaction is done.
- Finally, reward count is unlimited, thus, the more users you refer, the more money you earn!
- You can withdraw your rewards directly to your payment card (VISA or MasterCard) instantly, or convert USD earnings to BTC right on the exchange
If you found this post on how to buy bitcoin with a credit card useful, please share it using the social media icons below, and don’t forget to comment!